When will the pub be open?
- Monday-Thursday, 12-10pm
- Friday-Saturday, 12-10pm
- Sunday, 12-10pm
walk-ups inside and outside
- Table service will be inside AND outside
(Gov guidelines as of 18th September)
- We are not currently taking bookings as things are changing quick and often so just walk up and grab a seat
- Please be patient, it can get pretty busy at times. We ask everyone to remain in their seats unless going to the toilet
- We will be offering a reduced food menu which can be viewed in our food section. Ask a member of staff for our weekly specials or check them out on our socials
What do we do when we get there?
- When you arrive at the pub, please use the front door entrance and approach the bar.
- You will be seated by one of our staff members and served at your table
- We would be grateful if you used contacless payment however we do take cash if its your only option
- Our craft & cask ale range is rotational so just ask a member of our staff and they will be able to give some recommendations.
- Alternatively download the untappd app to see our drinks menus
- Please wear a mask when arriving at the pub and going to the toilet. Your not required to wear one whilst eating and drinking at your table.
Access for toilets
- Access for the toilets will be at the back door of the pub
- Please dont try to access the toilets from inside the pub
Keeping everyone safe
- Our staff will clean and sanitise the pub and all contact surfaces thoroughly at regular intervals,
- Please don't come to the pub if you feel unwell
- Observe social distancing and respect people's personal space
- Wash your hands on arrival at our sanitation station
- Don't arrange to meet in groups larger than 6. These must be people from the same household or bubble.
Please be patient, this is likely to be a bit strange for all of us at first. But we're here to help and we're looking forward to welcoming you back.Love, The Tyne Bar Team x